1. General Assembly Annual Statistics (DO FIRST!)
- You may want to read FAQs first to see this year’s changes.
- FEB 15th is the LAST DAY TO ENTER: complete online. DO NOT USE “SUBMIT.” This will allow you to make changes if needed…and your input is always live.
- Need your user name and password? Find it here.
Clerks Annual Questionnaire – No longer part of annual statistics.
* * *
Detailed Directions for General Assembly Statistical Reporting (If needed):
There is no longer an instruction booklet—all instructions are on the entry screens. Directions for printing a worksheet are on the FAQ page.
The direct link to access the entry system is now on the “Statistical Reporting & FAQ” tab on the Denominational Rolls and Statistics page. If this is your first time:
- Username and Password – Use the link above. Be sure to use only yours.
- Select the “Church” and “Clerk” tabs, verify and update information.
- Produce a worksheet, if needed, by selecting “Church Report” “PDF” on the “Church” tab.
- Select “Statistics” tab and begin. English, Espanol & 한국어 are available.
- Estimate when you lack reliable data (e.g Sunday School attendance).
- Financial Section – Now shorter; may be completed and/or entered by your financial person.
- Remember, the closer you get to the deadline the slower the system will be, since it slows down with multiple users and most people wait to the last minute.
- Call Dean if you have questions or difficulties—use the 10 minute rule—if you can’t solve an issue in ten minutes, call! 425.210.8997 (till 11 pm nightly!)
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS FEBRUARY 15TH.