The Presbytery of the Cascades is the regional governing body for 96 congregations in portions of Washington, Oregon and California. Our congregations provide a unique witness to Jesus Christ and strive to serve God in particular communities throughout our region. We are a council of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) Governing Book – 2019-2023 Book of Order
Because God is at work in our world, the Presbytery of the Cascades commits to
- encourage and support congregations to grow in their particular ministries.
- support and care for those in leadership.
- develop supportive relationships within the presbytery and with other sisters and brothers in Christ.
- inspire, equip and connect churches for mission and ministry.
What we believe
Our faith can be summarized with these words from The Brief Statement of Faith:
In life and in death we belong to God. Through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, we trust in the one triune God, the Holy One of Israel, whom alone we worship and serve. Book of Confessions
Policy and Procedures
- SAFE PRACTICES & CHILD PROTECTION POLICIES
- Policy and Procedure on Sexual Misconduct
- Standing Rules
- Presbytery Bylaws
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
Office of the General Assembly